I want to thank you again for the opportunity of building your website with you. You have SUCH a beautiful portfolio. You're probably tired of me telling you that, but it's the absolute truth. I'm SO excited to see more photos from you as you add them to your site!
Below are some links to show you how to maintain your website.
Editing Your Website:
- Adding + Editing Pages: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543687
- Adding Images (Scroll to Step 3) - https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206733028
- Making Style Changes (This has a TON of info!): https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205815788
Updating Your Blog:
- Adding Content (LOTS of good info here): https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543727
- If you want a photo at the top of your individual blog pages, upload a thumbnail image when you edit your blog post:
- For any blog galleries, use the design criteria below. You can always play around with the "2" and "9" or even the "aspect ratio" if there's something you like more based on the photos that you're uploading. Keep in mind, the photos you have are pretty large, so only upload 10-12 at a time, then add in the next batch!
- All video tutorials are here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/categories/200204575-Videos
Future Support Requests:
- Squarespace's support team is INCREDIBLE. They have live chat and email support: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- If you have any future additions to your website that you would like me to take care of, I offer hourly rates and can send a contract over for your review/sign off.
Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to create your website. I'm so excited to launch this with you! :)